Florida Hospital HospiceCare Mission Statement
Florida Hospital HospiceCare, a member of Florida Hospital System, is a not-for-profit, faith-based hospice that is dedicated to providing compassionate, end-of-life care to individuals of all faiths throughout Volusia and Flagler counties.
HospiceCare is dedicated to acknowledging and preserving the dignity of individuals by providing comprehensive spiritual, psychosocial and medical support for those facing end-of-life challenges.
HospiceCare acknowledges that death is a natural part of life and encourages every individual to live each day to its fullest.
Our Services for You
HospiceCare services are available in the patient’s home, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and inpatient units, and include:
- Routine visits by hospice team members (nurse, social worker, aide, chaplain, volunteer) as needed;
- Medication, equipment and supplies to maintain comfort and control symptoms;
- Round-the-clock care during times of medical symptoms or crisis;
- Spiritual, educational and emotional support and guidance for the patient and loved ones; and
- Improved quality of life and less suffering.
- A Pet Partner Team can provide patients with a visit by volunteers and their trained therapy animals.
- Life Legacies allow a patient to record their life stories to share with future generations.
HospiceCare inpatient facility staff provides acute, specialized care at:
HospiceCare at Florida Hospital Flagler
60 Memorial Medical Parkway
Palm Coast, FL 32164
HospiceCare at Florida Hospital DeLand
701 W Plymouth Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
Stuart F. Meyer Hospice House
150 Memorial Medical Parkway
Palm Coast, FL 32164
HospiceCare at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
301 Memorial Medical Pkwy.
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
HospiceCare at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
1055 Saxon Blvd.
Orange City, FL 32763
Our Commitment to You
HospiceCare strives to be readily available to our patients and families. Our administrative office is open Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. HospiceCare clinical staff may be reached after regular office hours by dialing the number listed on your information packet. When you call, please provide the answering service with your name, the name of the patient, your phone number and a description of your concern. A HospiceCare staff member will return your call as soon as possible.